Wednesday, November 5, 2014

winter poems

I wrote some poetry about winter because the lakes just froze.
Hope you enjoy!



              
glide along the lake                 
a crystal clear sheet of ice
skating on the lake
(haiku)



White and cold 
Ice skating is fun
No one an tell me no
The snow is fresh         
Every one is up
Ready here I go!                 
(acrostic poem)




 
 
winter
cold and snowy
crystals falling from the sky
can I turn you into a fort?
frozen
(cinquain poem)
 
 
See ya later and Happy Skating!

2 comments:

  1. Nice poems, I feel exactly the same about winter. Wish I could go ice skating already, but last year we didn't even see a single snow flake in the Netherlands. I hope this year will be better :)

    http://pickingupthepiecesoflife.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. well written its a fabulous moment in winter and ice skating...

    ReplyDelete