Friday, October 24, 2014

Postcard Project

Hi Readers!

One of my homeschool projects this year is learning about all 50 states.  In order to do that, I am collecting postcards from each state, region by region.  So far I've learned about all the states in the Northeast, and now I'm learning about the states in the South.

I've gotten some postcards from the north......but there are still several I need!
Here is a list of the postcards I still need from the North:

Maine
Vermont
New York
Connecticut
Rhode Island
Delaware

Here is a list of postcards I need from the South:
Alabama
Arkansas
Mississippi
Kentucky

Virginia 
West Virginia

If you could send me postcards from any of these states, I'd be very grateful.  I would also be able to send you a postcard from Alaska!

To participate in my project, please contact my mom through our homeschool facebook page so we can exchange addresses.  https://www.facebook.com/GypsyLoveCircus

Until Next time....Vega!

No comments:

Post a Comment